- Questions regarding your stay and the coronavirus
- Safety measures Aqua Mundo
- Preparing my stay
- My stay
- Booking and paying
- Managing my booking
- Questions regarding Terhills Resort
What is covered by the insurance?Travel insurance by Center Parcs has been tailor made for you in order to provide you with the most suitable coverage in the face of unforeseen events before, during or after your stay at Center Parcs.
Choose from the following and travel well protected,
- Cancellation Pack
- Total Protection Pack
The insurance covers all the accommodation occupants, even if you’re not a member of the same family!
With the Cancellation Pack you will be refunded the cancellation fees already paid according to the scale fixed in the terms and conditions of sale and conditions of insurance, if you can no-longer make your stay at Center Parcs for any justified reason. And this without excess charge in the event of illness, accident, professional incident or serious material damage.
The Total Protection Pack includes cancellation insurance but also a range of guarantees that protect you vis-à-vis unforeseen events during and after your stay.
- Compensation for the interruption of your stay/activities if you should leave earlier to be at a sick relative’s bedside, or if there’s an incident at your home. Or again, if there is a problem with your baggage.
- Compensation if you were not able to take advantage of the first few days of your stay.
- Assistance (repatriation, medical costs, visit of loved ones if hospitalised, replacement driver, etc.)
- Vehicle assistance, liability insurance, etc.
How can I cancel my booking?You can cancel your booking by contacting the Customer Contact Center on the following number +31 (0)10 498 97 54.
For a cancellation, the following conditions apply:
a) For a cancellation more than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the stay, 30% of the rental amount is due, with a minimum amount of € 150.00.
b) For cancellations within 4 weeks prior to commencement of the stay, the full rental amount is due.
c) The full booking amount is due in the event of early departure.
Payment of the amounts stipulated under a, b, and c are due within a period of 14 days after the date of the invoice.
I did not add an insurance.Our Total Protection insurance pack subscribed with Europ Assistance covers you in the event of cancellation or unforeseen events during your stay.
Insurance cannot be added after your booking has been made. The insurance premium must be paid in full at the time of booking and is not refundable under any circumstances.