February holidays at Center Parcs
Our parks are some of the best places to go during your February holidays, because you can bond with newborn animals in the Kids Farm, see the stunning landscapes or splash your dad at our swimming paradise. You can also spend time cocooning in your private accommodation or relaxing by the fireplace!
If you book your stay now, you can change your reservation once free of charge up to 21 days before arrival* and extra re-booking flexibility up to 1 day before arrival in case of travel restrictions. *View the terms and conditions
Enjoy February holidays in the Netherlands
- De Kempervennen is situated at two large lakes where you can slow down during long strolls in nature or have thrilling experiences at the Zip Wire and the Indoor Climbing Paradise. Stay in a boathouse, renewed cottage or the new Adventure Cottage to make unforgettable memories.
- If you like staying near a big city, our completely renewed park De Eemhof, located close to Amsterdam, offers unique experiences. Stay in the brand new Wellness cottage to really unwind.
What about Belgium during your February holiday?
- In our park De Vossemeren, you can breathe in the fresh woody air when walking through natural area Bosland with the special Lommelse Sahara. Also discover the most remarkable nature phenomena in the new Wonders of Nature cottage.
- Park De Haan: The little ones will have great fun in the indoor playworld BALUBA and teens can sport on the longest beach in Belgium. Moreover, charming Bruges, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is only half an hour away.
- Discover Les Ardennes, with spacious cottages for up to 18 people, get fresh air and exercise by touring the region with a mountain bike. Don’t forget to make a stop for some local snacks!
- Terhills Resort: A brand new premium resort, right next to the Hoge Kempen National Park. Discover the hilly surroundings by bike or go for a nice walk together and unwind again at the Aqua Garden.
Visit Germany during the February holidays
- In Bispinger Heide you can make your holiday in the natural region of Lüneburger Heide even more special; stay in our Boathouses, Treehouses or Eden cottages.
- At Park Allgäu, at the foot of the Alps, you can have a luxurious retreat in an Exclusive or Wellness Exclusive cottage and pamper yourself at the Deep Nature® Spa.
- At Park Hochsauerland, you can cuddle with newborn animals at the new Kids Farm, go hiking or mountain biking in the land of 1000 hills or have the most exciting time at the brand new Action Factory!
February holidays are perfect to discover France
- At Villages Nature® Paris, a unique Center Parcs experience close toDisneyland® Paris and The Eiffel Tower, with one of the largest water parks in Europe: The Aqualagon.
- If you like being near the water, come to treat yourself with a stay at Le Lac d’Ailette, located in the famous Champagne region close to Reims. With stylish Canadian cottages, a Deep Nature® Spa and lots of outdoor activities to combine action with relaxation.
- For those looking for a rejuvenating holiday in a forest, Les Trois Forêts has just what you need at its large Deep Nature® Spa. Book a stay in one of the first renewed cottages or treat the kids to a stay in a themed cottage.
*Book at least 2 months in advance and receive a 20% discount for families or groups with at least one child under 13 or one person 55 years of age or older. The Family or 55+ discount is not valid during school vacations and extended weekends.
On bookings for Villages Nature® Paris, you receive a maximum 10% Family or 55+ Discount, if you are travelling in the company of someone over 55 or with at least one child under 6. The booking must be made at least 60 days before arrival.
Premium Lakeside cottage
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 60 m²
- Private covered terrace with garden furniture and panoramic view overlooking the lake
- American style kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher and NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
- Bathroom with whirpool bath
- Made-up-beds service
No offers available
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00 in our Belgium parks and every day from 16h00 in our Dutch, German and French parks
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00