February holidays at Center Parcs
Our parks are some of the best places to go during your February holidays, because you can see all the blossoming flowers in our stunning landscapes, admire the newborn animals in the Kids Farm, or enjoy tropical adventures at our swimming paradise. You can also spend time cocooning in your private accommodation or relaxing by the fireplace!
If you book your stay now, you can change your reservation once free of charge up to 21 days before arrival* and extra re-booking flexibility up to 1 day before arrival in case of travel restrictions. *View the terms and conditions
Enjoy February holidays in the Netherlands
- De Kempervennen is situated at two large lakes where you can enjoy long strolls in nature or the most challenging activities such as the Zip Wire and the Indoor Climbing Paradise. Stay in a boathouse, renewed cottage or the new Adventure Cottage to make unforgettable memories.
- If you like staying near a big city, our completely renewed park De Eemhof, located close to Amsterdam, offers unique experiences. Stay in the brand new Wellness cottage to really unwind.
Celebrate your February holidays in Belgium
- In our park De Vossemeren, you can enjoy a hike through natural area Bosland with the special Sahara van Lommel. Also discover the most remarkable nature phenomena in the new Wonders of Nature cottage.
- Park De Haan: The little ones will have great fun in the indoor playworld BALUBA and teens can sport on the longest beach in Belgium, only 1 km from the park. Moreover, charming Bruges, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is only half an hour away.
- Discover Les Ardennes, with spacious cottages for up to 18 people, get fresh air and exercise by touring the region with a mountain bike.
- Terhills Resort: A brand new premium resort, right next to the Hoge Kempen National Park. Discover the hilly surroundings by bike or go for a nice walk together.
Visit Germany during the February holidays
- In Bispinger Heide you can make your holiday in the natural region of Lüneburger Heide even more special; stay in our Boathouses, Treehouses or Eden cottages. And you can also stay in a renewed cottage or hotel room.
- At Park Allgäu, at the foot of the Alps, you can have a luxurious retreat in an Exclusive or Wellness Exclusive cottage and pamper yourself at the Deep Nature® Spa.
- At the completely renewed Park Hochsauerland, you can cuddle with newborn animals at the new Kids Farm, go hiking or mountain biking in the land of 1000 hills or do the most exciting activities at the brand new Action Factory!
Discover France during the February holidays
- At Villages Nature® Paris, a unique Center Parcs experience close toDisneyland® Paris and The Eiffel Tower, with one of the largest water parks in Europe: The Aqualagon.
- If you like being near the water, come to Le Lac d’Ailette, located in the famous Champagne region close to Reims. With renewed cottages, a Deep Nature® Spa and lots of outdoor activities to combine action with relaxation.
- For those looking for a rejuvenating holiday in a forest, Les Trois Forêts has just what you need at its large Deep Nature® Spa. Book a stay in one of the first renewed cottages or treat the kids to a stay in a themed cottage.
*Book at least 2 months in advance and receive a 20% discount for families or groups with at least one child under 13 or one person 55 years of age or older. The Family or 55+ discount is not valid during school vacations and extended weekends.
On bookings for Villages Nature® Paris, you receive a maximum 10% Family or 55+ Discount, if you are travelling in the company of someone over 55 or with at least one child under 6. The booking must be made at least 60 days before arrival.
No offers available
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00 in our Belgium parks and every day from 16h00 in our Dutch, German and French parks
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00