Easter holidays at Center Parcs
Let Center Parcs make this year’s Easter holidays unforgettable. Come and participate in Easter activities like painting and hunting eggs, and special meals for Easter weekend and Easter Monday. During the springtime, our parks are full of beautiful flowers and there are plenty of fun things to do both indoors and outdoors, like enjoying the tropical vibes in swimming paradise the Aqua Mundo and the Market Dome!
If you book your stay now, you can change your reservation once free of charge up to 21 days before arrival* and extra re-booking flexibility up to 1 day before arrival in case of travel restrictions. *View the terms and conditions
Enjoy Easter in the Netherlands
- Look for Easter deals at De Kempervennen, where you can take long strolls around the two large lakes and enjoy year-round skiing at the Montana Snowcenter.
- In the northern tip of Limburg, near Nijmegen, you'll find Het Heijderbos in a wooded valley with indoor play paradise Jungle Dome, perfect for any rainy days during the Easter holidays. Or enjoy the new Adventure cottage with secret passages, that'll make you feel like a true explorer!
- Easter getaways at De Eemhof, located near Amsterdam, offer the experience of utmost privacy when you stay in one of our boathouses, complete with its own terrace where you can soak up the warm, sunny rays. And if you seek relaxation... You'll find it in the new Wellness Cottage!
- Dive into numerous water and beach sports during your Easter holiday in Port Zélande, with the North Sea beach on one side and the Grevelingenmeer on the other. Stay in spacious cottages for up to 12 persons or in a special accommodation, such as a Lodgetent or Kids cottage.
Easter break in Belgium
- Why not take an Easter vacation to the Ardennes and discover our park Les Ardennes with its picturesque villages and its vast terrain for mountain biking?
- In De Vossemeren, you can enjoy the large indoor playworld Discovery Bay or take long hikes through the Bosland nature area with the special Sahara van Lommel.
- Park De Haan: Beach leisure on Belgium's longest beach and hours of indoor fun in the playwords, right by the most charming seaside town of Belgium!
Spend Easter in Germany
- If you’re looking for an exciting adventure for Easter weekend you should try the five slides and the longest Wild Water Rapid of Center Parcs in the Aqua Mundo at Park Allgäu, our gorgeous park at the foot of the Alps.
- At Bispinger Heide you’ll love our outdoor activities such as Kids Driving School and Adventure Golf.
- Why not go hiking or mountain biking in the land of 1000 hills at Park Hochsauerland? Or play to your heart's content in the longest outdoor playground in Europe with the whole family: AVENTURA.
Easter holiday in France
- At Villages Nature® Paris, just outside of Paris near Disneyland® Paris, you can truly do it all: day trips to the city of lights and evenings in the Aqualagon - one of the largest water parks in Europe.
- If you’re looking to venture more into the lovely French countryside, come to Le Lac d’Ailette where you can welcome the Easter season by doing tons of outdoor activities like the Zip Wire, High Adventure Activity and water activities on the lake and beach.
- For those looking for a rejuvenating easter holiday in a forest, Les Trois Forêts has just what you need at its large Deep Nature® Spa.
*Book at least 2 months in advance and receive a 20% discount for families or groups with at least one child under 13 or one person 55 years of age or older. The Family or 55+ discount is not valid during school vacations and extended weekends.
On bookings for Villages Nature® Paris, you receive a maximum 10% Family or 55+ Discount, if you are travelling in the company of someone over 55 or with at least one child under 6. The booking must be made at least 60 days before arrival.
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 54 m²
- An adventurous stay full of exciting discoveries
- A themed interior, where every room takes you on a trip around the world
- Dedicated (interactive) features that truly give you the feeling of being on an expedition.
Premium Lakeside cottage
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 60 m²
- Private covered terrace with garden furniture and panoramic view overlooking the lake
- American style kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher and NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
- Bathroom with whirpool bath
- Made-up-beds service
No offers available
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00 in our Belgium parks and every day from 16h00 in our Dutch, German and French parks
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00