Easter holidays at Center Parcs
Let Center Parcs make this year’s Easter holidays unforgettable. Come and participate in Easter activities like painting and hunting eggs, and special meals for Easter weekend and Easter Monday. During the springtime, our parks are full of beautiful flowers and there are plenty of fun things to do both indoors and outdoors, like enjoying the tropical vibes in swimming paradise the Aqua Mundo and the Market Dome!
If you book your stay with an arrival date before the 29/09/2021 now, you can change your reservation free of charge up to 21 days before arrival with a final arrival date up to 31/12/2021* and extra re-booking flexibility up to 1 day before arrival in case of travel restrictions. *View the terms and conditions
Enjoy Easter in the Netherlands
- In the northern tip of Limburg, near Nijmegen, you'll find Het Heijderbos in a wooded valley with indoor play paradise Jungle Dome, perfect for any rainy days during the Easter holidays. Or enjoy the new Adventure cottage with secret passages, that'll make you feel like a true explorer!
- Look for Easter deals at De Kempervennen, where you can take long strolls around the two large lakes and enjoy year-round skiing at the Montana Snowcenter.
- Easter getaways at De Eemhof, located near Amsterdam, offer the experience of utmost privacy when you stay in one of our boathouses, complete with its own terrace where you can soak up the warm, sunny rays. And if you seek relaxation... You'll find it in the new Wellness Cottage!
Easter holiday in France
- At Villages Nature® Paris, just outside of Paris near Disneyland® Paris, you can truly do it all: day trips to the city of lights and evenings in the Aqualagon - one of the largest water parks in Europe.
- If you’re looking to venture more into the lovely French countryside, come to Le Lac d’Ailette where you can welcome the Easter season by doing tons of outdoor activities like the Zip Wire, High Adventure Activity and water activities on the lake and beach.
Easter break in Belgium
- Why not take an Easter vacation to the Ardennes and discover our park Les Ardennes with its picturesque villages and its vast terrain for mountain biking?
- In De Vossemeren, you can enjoy the large indoor playworld Discovery Bay or take long hikes through the Bosland nature area with the special Sahara van Lommel.
- Park De Haan: Beach leisure on Belgium's longest beach and hours of indoor fun in the playwords, right by the most charming seaside town of Belgium!
Spend Easter in Germany
- Why not go hiking or mountain biking in the land of 1000 hills at Park Hochsauerland? Or play to your heart's content in the longest outdoor playground in Europe with the whole family: AVENTURA.
- At Bispinger Heide you’ll love our outdoor activities such as Kids Driving School and Adventure Golf.
- If you’re looking for an exciting adventure for Easter weekend you should try the five slides and the longest Wild Water Rapid of Center Parcs in the Aqua Mundo at Park Allgäu, our gorgeous park at the foot of the Alps.
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00