Summer holiday at Center Parcs
In need of a summer holiday? Center Parcs offers a variety of villages in great summer holiday destinations with all the ingredients you could possibly need to spend a nice, long summer with family and friends. In the middle of the forest or next to wide beaches? It’s up to you! No matter which Center Parcs holiday village you choose, you will always stay in a fully equipped holiday house with your own private garden to enjoy the sunny weather.
Summer holiday in The Netherlands
Going to celebrate your summer holiday in The Netherlands? Our parks are as varied as the Dutch landscape. Ranging from a splendid coastline to widespread heath. Surrounded by small villages and next to big cities and airports. Feel the vibes at the new Summer Hotspot*, a place with beach chairs, beanbags and music to chill out or to participate in one of the new summer family activities. These are some of the ideal holiday destinations for summer:
- De Kempervennen: Two big lakes for watersports and numerous cycling routes:ideal to cycle through the forest and reach Eindhoven.
- De Eemhof: Go windsurfing on the Eemmeer lake and take a trip along the canals in the city of Amsterdam. Are you in need of real relaxation? Then stay in a brand new Wellness cottage.
- Het Heijderbos: Outdoor fun is guaranteed in the woods of national park De Maasduinen or with the newly constructed beach in the park. Rainy day? Indoor fun is also guaranteed, in the renewed Jungle Dome or the new Adventure cottage.
- Port Zélande: There’s plenty of waterfun to enjoy in this park located by the North Sea and the Grevelingenmeer. Treat the little ones to an extra fun stay in a Kids cottage.
*The Summer Hotspot is available in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
Summer holiday in Belgium
Celebrating your summer holiday in Belgium means: nature, culture and endless hospitality. From nature reserve Limburgse Kempen to the adventurous Ardennen. Thus, these summer destinations are ideal for both daredevils and people who love to relax:
- De Vossemeren: Go waterskiing on two huge lakes after relaxing on the beach and explore the desert-like landscape in the Sahara of Lommel. Or discover the most remarkable nature phenomena in the new Wonders of Nature cottage.
- Park De Haan: Get sporty with the outdoor (water) activities at the beach and there are a lot of fun trips nearby for the whole family.
- Erperheide: Take a summer walk through the forested landscape, ideal for the children. Just like the brand new Animal of the forest cottage and the outdoor playgrounds in animal theme.
- Terhills Resort: A brand new premium resort, right next to the Hoge Kempen National Park. The surrounding area invites you to go shopping, relax in the wellness zone or go water-skiing.
*Book at least 2 months in advance and receive a 20% discount for families or groups with at least one child under 13 or one person 55 years of age or older. The Family or 55+ discount is not valid during school vacations and extended weekends.
On bookings for Villages Nature® Paris, you receive a maximum 10% Family or 55+ Discount, if you are travelling in the company of someone over 55 or with at least one child under 6. The booking must be made at least 60 days before arrival.
Premium Lakeside cottage
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 60 m²
- Private covered terrace with garden furniture and panoramic view overlooking the lake
- American style kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher and NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
- Bathroom with whirpool bath
- Made-up-beds service
No offers available
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00 in our Belgium parks and every day from 16h00 in our Dutch, German and French parks
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00