Which documents do I require to check in?
Your e-ticket allows you to check in more quickly! Log in to My Center Parcs or on the Center Parcs app and check in online. Complete the form to generate your e-ticket (QR code), which you can present upon arrival directly from your phone. Your e-ticket is available as soon as you have fully paid for your holiday and have entered the data of fellow travelers. It's possible to do this 10 days before your stay at Center Parcs and 30 days before your stay at Villages Nature® Paris.
Online check-in is mandatory in order to facilitate your arrival. If you have not been able to do so, our teams will welcome and help you.
What is the check-in-time?
You can check in from 15h00 onwards for all parks in Belgium. For our parks in The Netherlands, Germany and France you can check in from 16h00 onwards.
From what time/until what time can I use the facilities on the day of arrival and departure?
You can enjoy a full day at Center Parcs, even before your cottage is available, or after you’ve handed in your cottage key or digital bracelet: All facilities in the park may be used from 10h00 on the day of your arrival, unless the park is temporarily closed prior to the start of your stay. We ask you to vacate your cottage before 10h00 on the day of departure for cleaning, but all facilities in the park may still be enjoyed for the remainder of that day, unless the park is temporarily closed after the end of your stay.
Is there a free car park during my stay?
There is! Please note that cars and other motorized vehicles are formally forbidden in the parks. Only unloading and loading of luggage are tolerated on arrival and departure days. At the entrance of the park, free parking is available to all Center Parcs guests.
However, people with reduced mobility are allowed to keep their car in front of their cottage, upon showing the disability card. Also, the persons who are temporary disabled can have an exceptional authorization. This will be arranged by the park upon arrival.
Parking for day guests
Day guests can park at the entrance to the park at a paid parking. The price varies per park:
• For parks in The Netherlands: €6 per day, except for De Eemhof (€7.50 per day).
• For parks in Belgium: €6 per day.
• For parks in Germany: free, except for Park Bostalsee (€4 per day) and Bispinger Heide (€5 per day)
• For parks in France: €5 per day, except for Le Lac d'Ailette (€8 per day) and Villages Nature® Paris (€10 per day).
Is there free Wi-Fi available in the parks?
Free basic Wi-Fi available in:
• All cottages, apartments and the Market Dome of our parks in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
• Villages Nature® Paris and all VIP- and Exclusive cottages in our parks in France
• Terhills Resort (B)
Free Streaming Wi-Fi available in:
• All hotel rooms in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
• VIP- and Exclusive cottages and apartments in our holiday parks in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
• Marina Suites, Tree houses and Boathouses in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
• Terhills Resort (B)
Good news! Free unlimited Wi-Fi from 6 January 2023
How do I book package deals, activities and services in the park?
Package deals, activities and services can be booked at the reception or the info point of the park.
Services and activities can also be booked in your personal space My Center Parcs and in the Center Parcs app. Activities can also be booked on site in the kiosk.
In which parks will I receive a digital bracelet and what can I use it for?
Whom do I contact when I have a complaint while currently staying at Center Parcs?
We find it very unfortunate that your stay is not as expected. Naturally, we would like to help you. We ask you to go to the reception of the park to report your dissatisfaction, or you can also use the WhatsApp service, available in all parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany (except Parc Sandur). We will do our utmost to create good memories of your stay.
Whom do I contact if I have a complaint after my stay at Center Parcs?
What is the check-out-time?
We kindly request you to return your keys or digital bracelet before 10h00 from Monday to Saturday and 12h00 on Sundays.
Are there charging stations for electric cars?
In The Netherlands:
• De Eemhof (8 charging possibilities)
• Het Heijderbos (6 charging possibilities)
• Park Zandvoort (8 charging possibilities)
• De Kempervennen (9 charging possibilities)
• Port Zélande (6 charging possibilities)
• De Huttenheugte (4 charging possibilities)
• Het Meerdal (4 charging possibilities)
• Limburgse Peel (3 charging possibilities)
• Parc Sandur (6 charging possibilities)
• Park De Haan (4 charging possibilities)
• Les Ardennes (2 charging possibilities)
• De Vossemeren (4 charging possibilities)
• Erperheide (6 charging possibilities)
• Terhills Resort (6 charging possibilities)
• Park Nordseeküste (4 charging possibilities)
• Bispinger Heide (4 charging possibilities)
• Park Bostalsee (4 charging possibilities)
• Park Eifel (4 charging possibilities)
• Park Allgäu (10 charging possibilities)
• Park Hochsauerland (4 charging possibilities)
• Les Trois Forêts (2 charging possibilities)
• Les Landes de Gascogne (10 charging possibilities)
What are the household rules?
In order to make a stay in the park as pleasant as possible for all guests, it is required that guests adhere to the rules of conduct as stated in the household rules, which may be requested from reception upon arrival.
Where can I find more information about Aqua Mundo?
The Aqua Mundo (Aqualagon for Villages Nature® Paris and Aqua Garden for Terhills Resort), is an aquatic space consisting of multiple indoor and outdoor pools, wave pool, whirlpools, paddling pool, Water Playhouse, wild water river and several slides to delight young and old! Its access is included in all the stays or with the day tickets and it is open all year long*! No need to book to access it.
*Except for exceptional total or partial closure. You can check these times on your My Center Parcs application.
Safety rules for children:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and remain under the responsibility of the adult: Adults must therefore supervise these children at all times.- Children who do not know how to swim must wear a life jacket: life jackets for children from 1 to 12 years old are available free of charge, as well as large single or double buoys for some of the slides. - Baby parks are available in the locker rooms and around the pools of Aqua Mundo to put your baby down for a few moments if needed: this does not prevent them from remaining under the supervision of an adult at all times.
What to wear at Aqua Mundo?
All types of bathing suits are allowed (shorts, briefs, one-piece or two-piece bathing suits, burkini, etc.) and you do not need to wear a bathing cap.
Is there an age limit to enter Aqua Mundo?
There is no age limit because there are pools for all ages: from the children's pool to the wave pool!For the slides, depending on the experience they offer, a minimum size will be specified at the entrance. Some activities may also be inadvisable for pregnant women or people with a weak heart: please respect these instructions carefully.
Is Aqua Mundo adapted to people with reduced mobility?
Yes, these aquatic areas are adapted to people with reduced mobility with changing rooms and wider entrances.In addition, all areas have a ramp to get into the water as well as adapted chairs (you must indicate this at the reception desk in order to be able to change your chair at the changing room). Access to at least one indoor pool and a rest area (with chairs) is always available.
What are the paid activities availables?
You can also take advantage of à la carte activities for young and old alike, such as baby swimming classes, sports classes (aquagym, aquabike), pool parties, etc. You can book these activities in advance by going to your personal space My Center Parcs.
Is it possible to have lunch at the Aqua Mundo?
Yes, you can enjoy the cosy atmosphere in the Aqua Mundo while having lunch: we offer salads, sandwiches, snacks (nuggets/fries for example), Ciabattas, desserts, granities, drinks etc... However, it is forbidden to bring your own food to picnic in the Aqua Mundo.
Will there be fireworks on New Year's Eve?
No results found