Questions regarding your stay and the coronavirus
What is the actual situation in the parks in The Netherlands?
Our parks in The Netherlands are open.
The following measures apply in our Dutch villages:
• Our subtropical swimming paradise Aqua Mundo is open, including all recreational elements (such as the slides, wild water course and themed pools). We do not make use of timeslots in our Dutch villages.
• Indoor play worlds such as BALUBA and the Action Factory are open.
• Our restaurants, terraces and bars are open.
• Facilities such as bowling, kids farms, Kids Klub and Game Town are open.
• Entertainment is available.
• The shops in the Market Dome are open, including all non-food retail shops and the supermarket and bakery.
• Indoor and outdoor sport activities are available.
For the availability and current opening hours, please view the Center Parcs App.
What is the actual situation in the parks in Belgium?
The following measures apply in our Belgian villages:
• The subtropical swimming paradise Aqua Mundo are open as usual, including all recreational elements. We do not make use of timeslots in our Belgian villages.
• The indoor play worlds such as BALUBA, the Action Factory, Kids World and Discovery Bay are open.
• Gametown, bowling and the Kids Farm are open.
• Activities are allowed.
• Our catering facilities are open without limitations on opening hours and number of persons per table.
• The shops and supermarket are open.
• Please check the Center Parcs App for the most up-to-date information regarding the detailed product offer.
What is the actual situation in the parks in Germany?
As of March 3 no states/regions are designated as high-risk areas anymore.
Arriving guests only have to present a 3G proof (fully vaccinated, recovered or tested) in all German parks until April 02 inclusive.
As of April 03, the new Corona Protection Ordinance will come into force in all German federal states, with which most protection measures will cease to apply. This means concretely:
- No 3G proof when arriving at the parks and for the use of all indoor and outdoor facilities.
- No mask obligation (but we recommend our guests to wear a mask in the indoor areas).
Free antigen rapid tests will continue to be offered as follows:
Park Eifel: outside the park, Kelberg https://tzm-kelberg.covidservicepoint.de/buchung.
Park Allgäu: inside the park, on the large guest parking lot, also offer of PCR (result within 24h) 129,00 €, opening hours: daily: 10:00 - 13:00 h, 15:00 - 18:00 h.
Park Hochsauerland: in the park, https://www.mhc-center.com/standort-medebach.
Park Bostalsee: in the park, on the central parking lot.
Bispinger Heider: in the park, on the bus parking lot (between Guest Service and Cycle Center), https://hic-center-bispingen.veranstaltungsbutler.de/book#/bookcart.
Park Nordseeküste: in the park, on the hotel parking lot.
What is the actual situation in the parks in France?
• We no longer require our customers to present either a vaccine pass or a covid health pass.
• Wearing a mask is not mandatory anymore in all covered areas.
• Customers will have free access to all restaurants, shops, Aqua Mundo, and indoor/outdoor activities. There is no limitation to the number of people.
• Our take-away service and Retail delivery services also remain available.
What is our policy for guests who have booked a stay in a park in a country they are not advised to travel to?
Every country has its own regulations and travel advice. Guests are encouraged to plan their own visit based on the available information, provided by local authorities. Please check this information regulary. All available information is accessible on local government websites (UK).
If a booking becomes impossible due to the regulations of the visiting or origin country, Center Parcs will contact our guests via SMS and/or e-mail. Our guests can request to rebook to a different date/park/country.
What are the terms & conditions of the recreation-voucher?
If you do not use your voucher for the purchase of a stay on our website, you can use it on your My Center Parcs account to pay due price for the stay and book activities and services.
For now, you cannot use the same voucher for several payments on your My Center Parcs account. It is not possible to pay for activities and services on our parks with your voucher.
You will receive an email from us with more information when your voucher will soon expire.
I or one of my booking participants is feeling ill/has a fever. What is your policy?
Where can I get more information concerning my questions about the coronavirus related to Center Parcs.
For questions regarding rebookings, the regular contact number for Center Parcs can be used: +31 10 498 97 54.
For all other Corona related questions, special information numbers have been created for all the Corona virus questions related to Center Parcs per country of origin. These are as follows:
• BE Crisis: +3228947448
• NL Crisis: +31107980988
• DE Crisis: +4922165031424
• FR Crisis: +33173018553
No results found