Questions regarding your stay and the coronavirus
What is the actual situation in the parks in The Netherlands?
Our parks in The Netherlands are open.
The following measures apply in our Dutch villages:
• Our subtropical swimming paradise Aqua Mundo is open.
• Indoor play worlds such as BALUBA and the Action Factory are open.
• Our restaurants, terraces and bars are open.
• Facilities such as bowling, kids farms, Kids Klub and Game Town are open.
• Entertainment is available.
• The shops in the Market Dome are open, including all non-food retail shops and the supermarket and bakery.
• Indoor and outdoor sport activities are available.
For the availability and current opening hours, please view the Center Parcs App.
What is the actual situation in the parks in Belgium?
The following measures apply in our Belgian villages:
• The subtropical swimming paradise Aqua Mundo are open as usual.
• The indoor play worlds such as BALUBA, the Action Factory, Kids World and Discovery Bay are open.
• Gametown, bowling and the Kids Farm are open.
• Activities are allowed.
• Our catering facilities are open without limitations on opening hours and number of persons per table.
• The shops and supermarket are open.
• Please check the Center Parcs App for the most up-to-date information regarding the detailed product offer.
What is the actual situation in the parks in Germany?
The German parks are open:
As of March 3 no states/regions are designated as high-risk areas anymore.
Arriving guests only have to present a 3G proof (fully vaccinated, recovered or tested) in all German parks until April 02 inclusive.
As of April 03, the new Corona Protection Ordinance will come into force in all German federal states, with which most protection measures will cease to apply. This means concretely:
- No 3G proof when arriving at the parks and for the use of all indoor and outdoor facilities.
- No mask obligation (but we recommend our guests to wear a mask in the indoor areas).
Free antigen rapid tests will continue to be offered as follows:
Park Eifel: outside the park, Kelberg https://tzm-kelberg.covidservicepoint.de/buchung.
Park Allgäu: inside the park, on the large guest parking lot, also offer of PCR (result within 24h) 129,00 €, opening hours: daily: 10:00 - 13:00 h, 15:00 - 18:00 h.
Park Hochsauerland: in the park, https://www.mhc-center.com/standort-medebach.
Park Bostalsee: in the park, on the central parking lot.
Bispinger Heider: in the park, on the bus parking lot (between Guest Service and Cycle Center), https://hic-center-bispingen.veranstaltungsbutler.de/book#/bookcart.
Park Nordseeküste: in the park, on the hotel parking lot.
What is the actual situation in the parks in France?
• Since March 14th we no longer require our customers to present either a vaccine pass or a covid health pass.
• Wearing a mask is not mandatory anymore in all covered areas.
• Customers will have free access to all restaurants, shops, Aqua Mundo, and indoor/outdoor activities. There is no limitation to the number of people.
• Our take-away service and Retail delivery services also remain available.
I have made a booking that included an ActivitiesGift, can I make use of it?
What is our policy for guests who have booked a stay in a park in a country they are not advised to travel to?
Every country has its own regulations and travel advice. Guests are encouraged to plan their own visit based on the available information, provided by local authorities. Please check this information regulary. All available information is accessible on local government websites (UK).
If a booking becomes impossible due to the regulations of the visiting or origin country, Center Parcs will contact our guests via SMS and/or e-mail. Our guests can request to rebook to a different date/park/country.
Which activities, entertainment and facilities are available in the park?
We kindly request our guests to follow the safety rules closely.
What are the terms & conditions of the recreation-voucher?
If you do not use your voucher for the purchase of a stay on our website, you can use it on your My Center Parcs account to pay due price for the stay and book activities and services.
For now, you cannot use the same voucher for several payments on your My Center Parcs account. It is not possible to pay for activities and services on our parks with your voucher.
You will receive an email from us with more information when your voucher will soon expire.
Is the Aqua Mundo open?
Our subtropical swimming paradise Aqua Mundo is open, including all recreational elements (such as the slides, wild water course and themed pools).
Belgium: The subtropical swimming paradise Aqua Mundo is open, including all recreational elements.
Germany: The subtropical swimming paradise Aqua Mundo is open and no Covid proof is required as of April 03. In all parks no reservation is necessary.
France: All the Aqua Mundos are open.
The following restrictions apply:
- In all of our French parks, there is no need to book time slots.
- Since March 14th we no longer require our customers to present either a vaccine pass or a covid health pass.
- Guests should respect distance rules and should follow the marked route to and in the Aqua Mundo
- The wild water rapid will be open, under access control in order to respect security measures.
- Toddler pool is open.
- Showers are open and changing rooms will be limited. Guests should prepare their visit to the Aqua Mundo while in their cottage; wash hands, use the toilet, shower, and put on swimming clothes in the cottage before going to the Aqua Mundo.
For more information about the Aqua Mundo during COVID-19, per country, we kindly ask you to have a look at the second tab in the FAQ: Safety measures in Aqua Mundo
Guests who have booked with a group of more than 1 household per cottage. What is your policy?
Regarding the travel party and receiving visitors during your stay, you must comply with the guidelines of the country you are travelling to. Guests are encouraged to plan their own visit based on the available information provided by local authorities. All available information is accessible on local government websites.
Are friends and family allowed to come visit at the park?
In the Netherlands guests are allowed to have friends and family over to visit.
Belgium guests are allowed to have friends and family over to visit.
I have booked a package deal (e.g. catering, leisure) that is not available at the park, what is your policy?
Are the restaurants open?
Our restaurants, terraces and bars are open.
Additionally, you can still make use of Take-away, Retail delivery services and the supermarket.
Our restaurants are open. Since March 14th, there is no need for our customers to present either a vaccine pass or a covid health pass.
Our take-away service and Retail delivery services also remain available, so you can continue to enjoy good food and drinks in the cottage with your family.
Our indoor restaurants, buffets and terraces are open without limitations on opening hours and number of persons per table.
Our restaurants are open. Our take-away service and delivery services also remain available, so you can also continue to enjoy good food and drinks in the cottage with your family.
How can guests reserve a table in the restaurant ?
More information on restaurants, availability and opening hours can be found in the Center Parcs-App or in My Center Parcs. In most of our French parks it is mandatory to reserve a table via the app or My Center Parcs. In Germany, a dedicated phone number will be communicated at arrival for table reservation.
Is the spa available?
The situation varies from country to country and from park to park. Detailed information about our product range per park can be found on our website.
All sauna and wellness facilities are open.
All spa and wellness facilities can remain open.
All spa facilities are open.
All spa facilities are open and no Covid proof is required.
How will the kids activities be organized? Will there be a restriction on the number of participants?
• We follow the guidelines of the governments per country. Due to safety restrictions and hygiene measures, some activities cannot take place. Some other activities will be performed with restrictions to guarantee the safety and health of our employees and guests.
• The most up-to-date activity program can be found in the app or in My Center Parcs.
How do you guarantee the safety of your guests and employees?
We continuously adapt our product to the guidelines of the government in every country. We follow the guidelines and regulations set by the local authorities. Please find all regulations on the website of the local authorities (website links provided in question 2).
We work hard to ensure the safety or our employees and guests. For example, we ask all our guests and staff to wash hands frequently for 20 seconds, cough/sneeze in elbow, use paper tissues, ensure to keep 1.5 meter distance and avoid shaking hands. For all activities that are supervised an employee, participants are required to wear a face mask.
Our parks have plenty of space to keep distance and all our guests and staff are asked to participate in the rules and guidelines set up to provide a safe environment.
Country specific safety measures
We continuously adapt our product to the guidelines of the government in every country. We follow the guidelines and regulations set by the local authorities. Please find all regulations on the website of the local authorities.
• In The Netherlands :
• Click here for more information about the safety measures in The Netherlands.
• In France :
• Click here for more information about the safety measures in France.
• In Belgium
I or one of my booking participants is feeling ill/has a fever. What is your policy?
Guests should postpone their stay if they are ill. Conditions depend on booking date. In case of questions, please contact our customer contact center.
Is there an adapted arrival procedure?
• For France only:
• As of January 24th, in accordance with the government presidential announcement of January 21th 2022, we will ask all of our customers (aged 16 years old or more) to present a Covid vaccination pass at the entrance of the parks at their arrival, until March 13th. As of March 14th, we will no longer require our customers to present either a vaccine pass or a covid health pass.
• Children between 12 and 15 years old inclusive will need a health pass, until March 13th. As of March 14th, we will no longer require our customers to present either a vaccine pass or a covid health pass. Children less than 12 years old are not asked to present a covid health pass.
• Once the customer is in the park, there is no need to present a Covid vaccination or health pass to access each infrastructure. Customers will have free access to all restaurants, shops, Aqua Mundo, and indoor/outdoor activities.
• If a customer exits the park for the day, he will have to present a Covid vaccination or health pass again when he will be back at the entrance, until March 13th. As of March 14th, we will no longer require our customers to present either a vaccine pass or a covid health pass.
• To know what is a vaccination pass, please visit the website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/le-pass-vaccinal-mode-d-emploi.
I’m a Friend of Center Parcs, can I still access the park on an earlier time?
In our Dutch and Belgium villages (except Terhills Resort) the early check-in* arrival time of 13pm for Friends are available.
* If you want to use this extra service you must indicate this in your booking, either via MyCP or during the booking, at least 1 week in advance. This also means that this extra service is not valid for a booking with an arrival within a week. The Early Check-in is not possible for Tree Houses, themed cottages, Wellness cottage (De Eemhof) and cottages for 10 people or more.
Where can I get more information concerning my questions about the coronavirus related to Center Parcs.
For questions regarding rebookings, the regular contact number for Center Parcs can be used: +31 10 498 97 54.
For all other Corona related questions, special information numbers have been created for all the Corona virus questions related to Center Parcs per country of origin. These are as follows:
• BE Crisis: +3228947448
• NL Crisis: +31107980988
• DE Crisis: +4922165031424
• FR Crisis: +33173018553
Will there be a maximum number of guests allowed in the parks?
Will there be surveillance in the park?
Our staff will be trained and informed about the rules and regulations. If necessary, our employees will approach our guests to make sure that the local guidelines are followed on the village.
There is surveillance in our villages by our security staff, at day and night, to ensure a safe environment for both our guests and employees.
How do you ensure a hygienic cottage?
There will be extra time calculated to clean each cottage before arrival of new guests.
Hand gel, disinfection materials (masks depending on country) are for sale at our reception and Foodstore. In our facilities, you are also able to disinfect your hands.
Is there enough space on your park to ensure 1.5 meter distance amongst people?
Our parks consist for over 90% of nature and water. This means there is enough space to move in and around the park without encountering other guests.
Our accommodations are located with enough space in between. Those few accommodations that cannot guarantee 1.5 meter, will be out of stock.
In our central facilities all measures are taken to guarantee 1.5 meter distance, like walking directions.
No results found