The North Rhine, an unassuming natural gem.
Home to Bonn, the former capital of West Germany, the North Rhine is the most densely populated German state. It is also home to the Ruhr, the country's leading industrial region, but it also boasts a wide variety of natural areas. You can discover the secrets of this region through a holiday in the North Rhine. On a weekend trip to the North Rhine, you can go for a stroll in the large urban centres of Cologne, Düsseldorf, Aachen and Bonn. The history, culture, architecture, politics and gastronomy of these towns have more than enough to tempt you, as do their many shops. The industrial heritage of the region will also charm visitors during their holiday in Germany. Coal, steel and gas are some of the natural materials found in the region. Certain industrial plants, now shut down, have been turned into tourist attractions. The Zollverein coal mine industrial complex, listed as a UNESCO heritage site, is one of these. It is a suitable visit for your holiday with children in the North Rhine.
There is a great chance that young people will show a keen interest in the site. There are many areas where nature reigns supreme. Family holidays in the North Rhine will bring you to the Sauerland region. This mountainous region with summits of up to 800m in altitude has a winter sport resort for skiing and snowboarding. In summer, the mountains are transformed into a hiking paradise. Thousands of kilometres of rivers and streams and around 200 lakes also provide an opportunity to have fun at a water park in the North Rhinein the open air.
For your holiday in Germany, Center Parcs suggest that you stay in their leisure park in the North Rhine. Situated near Medebach, the Park Hochsauerland offers nature-oriented activities in the relaxing green setting of the Sauerland. Comfortable cottages help you to get away from it all. Spending your holiday in Medebach means being able to recharge your batteries while seeing Germany in a new light.
extra 15% Family- or 55+ discount More info
Book your stay at least 2 months in advance and receive 15% discount for families or groups with at least one child younger than 13 years or at least one adult older than 55.
Family and Senior discount is valid during fixed periods and is not valid for all types of cottages. If the reduction is valid for the period in which you want to make your booking, it will be shown during the booking process that you can take advantage of this reduction.
CONDITIONS CHANGE YOUR STAY FREE OF CHARGE FOR BOOKINGS MADE AS FROM 09/10/2020
OFFER FREE CHANGE OF BOOKING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Sales, remain applicable except for the conditions described below which prevail:
Validity of the offer:
- This offer is only valid for new bookings made after 08/10/2020, with an arrival date before the 30/09/2021.
- This offer is valid for all bookings concluded through https://www.centerparcs.eu/ and for all destinations.
- This offer is valid for bookings made via our call center, website https://www.centerparcs.eu or on our parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The price offer is based on an adjusted offer of activities and/or facilities at the village.
Payment for arrivals as from 1/10/2020: the normal payment conditions apply, as stated in our general terms and conditions
Conditions for modifications:
- You can modify the village, date and/or cottage type.
- You can modify your booking once, at least 21 days before arrival date.
- If you want to modify the arrival date, you can postpone until 31/12/2021 (maximum arrival date).
- This new date and/or new village is subject to availability.
- In deviation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, no administrative costs (charge) for the modification of the booking will be charged.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference is charged to you.
- If the new booking is less expensive, the price difference is returned to you through a voucher.
- If you wish to modify your booking, please call our Call Center to modify the booking.
- This offer doesn’t apply to cancellation or any other modification.
- Please note for any other modification or any cancellation (including a 2nd change of the same booking and/or modification doesn’t concern the village or the date), the General Terms of Sales will remain applicable to your booking.
Action in abundance, in the land of 1000 hills
In one of the most beautiful winter sports regions of Germany. When the snow has melted it is time to enjoy mountain biking and hiking! Just a few hours drive away.
- 92 activities
- 3 Luxury levels
From Wed 10 until Fri 12 Mar (3 days - 2 nights) - 2 pers.
€ 179€ 99
Price per accommodation* The prices shown exclude reservation costs (€29,50 per booking), tourist taxes and other fees.