Dalen, the charm of a Dutch lake for holidays with a natural feel
A small village in the Drenthe province, Dalen has a quiet and peaceful atmosphere which invites you to relax. While on holiday in Dalen, don't miss a trip to the village itself. You must visit its redbrick Protestant church and windmill, typical of the Dutch landscape. And if you're the sporty type, why not rent bikes and cycle around the town using the many cycle paths scattered across the region?
Ideally located on the edge of a large lake, the Dalen leisure park naturally lends itself to all water-based activities such as fishing and boating. Differently sized cottages are all located at the heart of a green forest so you can relax close to nature. And to make your holiday in the Netherlands as successful as possible, we offer a food delivery and linen changing service.
With many themed play areas and several activity centres, the De Hutteheugte village is particularly suitable for family holidays in Dalen. The large Dalen water park with its exotic tropical décor has a small pool for young children and a crazy river for more daring children. On holiday with your baby? You can swim with them in total privacy in the morning before the official opening hours. Older children can experience exciting adventures on a mysterious island or play the captain of a large ship on the lake.
If you're on holiday in Dalen with your children, plan an afternoon trip to the Bargerveen nature reserve, which you can visit on foot, by bike or on horseback. This very peaceful former marsh houses a great number of animals and rare plants on its 2,100 hectares. And if you're just spending the weekend in Dalen, visit the Plopsa Indoor Coevorden indoor theme park, where the whole family can enjoy new attractions and impressive daily shows on the themes of Studio 100 heroes.
extra 15% Family- or 55+ discount More info
Book your stay at least 2 months in advance and receive 15% discount for families or groups with at least one child younger than 13 years or at least one adult older than 55.
Family and Senior discount is valid during fixed periods and is not valid for all types of cottages. If the reduction is valid for the period in which you want to make your booking, it will be shown during the booking process that you can take advantage of this reduction.
CONDITIONS CHANGE YOUR STAY FREE OF CHARGE FOR BOOKINGS MADE AS FROM 09/10/2020
OFFER FREE CHANGE OF BOOKING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Sales, remain applicable except for the conditions described below which prevail:
Validity of the offer:
- This offer is only valid for new bookings made after 08/10/2020, with an arrival date before the 30/09/2021.
- This offer is valid for all bookings concluded through https://www.centerparcs.eu/ and for all destinations.
- This offer is valid for bookings made via our call center, website https://www.centerparcs.eu or on our parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The price offer is based on an adjusted offer of activities and/or facilities at the village.
Payment for arrivals as from 1/10/2020: the normal payment conditions apply, as stated in our general terms and conditions
Conditions for modifications:
- You can modify the village, date and/or cottage type.
- You can modify your booking once, at least 21 days before arrival date.
- If you want to modify the arrival date, you can postpone until 31/12/2021 (maximum arrival date).
- This new date and/or new village is subject to availability.
- In deviation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, no administrative costs (charge) for the modification of the booking will be charged.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference is charged to you.
- If the new booking is less expensive, the price difference is returned to you through a voucher.
- If you wish to modify your booking, please call our Call Center to modify the booking.
- This offer doesn’t apply to cancellation or any other modification.
- Please note for any other modification or any cancellation (including a 2nd change of the same booking and/or modification doesn’t concern the village or the date), the General Terms of Sales will remain applicable to your booking.
A paradise for the children in the tranquil surroundings of a great lake
In a beautiful wooded area, surrounded by extensive moors. Ideal for cycling enthousiasts, with a stop at the dolmens in Drenthe or at Plopsa Indoor in Coevorden.
- 97 activities
- 3 Luxury levels
From Mon 18 until Wed 20 Jan (3 days - 2 nights) - 2 pers.
€ 129€ 79
Price per accommodation* The prices shown exclude reservation costs (€29,50 per booking), tourist taxes and other fees.