- Het Heijderbos Renewed Limburg Netherlands
- De Eemhof Renewed Flevoland
- Port Zélande Zuid Holland
- Park Zandvoort Noord Holland City Amsterdam
- Het Meerdal Renewed Limburg Netherlands
- De Huttenheugte Renewed Drenthe
- De Kempervennen Renewed Noord Brabant
- Limburgse Peel Limburg Netherlands
- Parc Sandur Drenthe
- All holiday parks
May holiday at Center Parcs!
May holidays create unforgettable times at Center Parcs, where you can choose the bungalow of your choice and experience some well-deserved time with your loved ones. Want to be near a beach or lake so you can cool off with water sports or sunbathe on your sunny balcony? Is grilling out on your private terrace with garden furniture your idea of a May getaway? It's all up to you.
If you book your stay now, you can change your reservation once free of charge up to 21 days before arrival. *View the terms and conditions
Enjoying May in the Netherlands
- If you enjoy outdoor experiences, like the Zip Wire and High Adventure Experience then go to De Kempervennen, where you can also beat the heat by snowboarding in the Montana Snowcenter! Feeling adventurous? Then book a stay in the new themed Adventure cottage!
- The completely renewed park De Eemhof is located near the Eemmeer Lake so you can sunbathe on the balcony of your water front suite or the terrace of a private boat house. Or enjoy the nice weather on the terrace of your comfortable cottage, surrounded by nature.
- Feeling like releasing your inner child? You can enjoy it both indoors and outdoors at Het Heijderbos. Indoors, the Jungle Dome will allow for a real jungle experience! Or book a stay in the themed Adventure Cottage! Also, don’t forget to go hiking in national park De Maasduinen and explore its beauty.
- Get your hair in the salty air and challenge each other during water and beach sports. in Port Zélande. With the North Sea beach on one side and the Grevelingenmeer on the other. Stay in spacious cottages for up to 12 persons or in a special accommodation, such as a Lodgetent or Kids cottage.
Discover Belgium in May
Our Belgian parks offer some of the best places to go in May. They’re perfect for getting back in touch with nature and each other.
- At De Vossemeren you can hike through nature in the Bosland with the special Lommelse Sahara or stroll around the park and its two large lakes to unwind. A rainy day? The kids will have a great time in the covered Discovery Bay. Or treat them to a stay in the brand new Wonders of Nature cottage!
- Enjoy the fresh sea air during a beach walk along the Flemish coast. Do the nicest outdoor games together, such as a game of minigolf. The kids will also have a great time with a visit to the children's farm or hours of fun in the outdoor playgrounds in animal theme at Park De Haan.
- Can't wait for summer? Go snorkeling in the Asian Fishing Village in Erperheide’s Aqua Mundo and see numerous exotic fishes. Or go outside and experience the blooming nature up close while hiking or biking through the Limburgse Kempen.
May holiday in Germany
Germany is one of the best holiday destinations, thanks to its vast landscape ranging from the wide North Sea beaches to the green rolling hills of the Alpine Mountains.
- If you really want to connect with the underwater world, why not take diving lessons for kids and adults in Bispinger Heide, where you can also stay in a Boathouse, Treehouse, or an Eden cottage.
- Feeling like treating yourself with some luxury and extra comfort? Come and stay in an Exclusive cottage in Park Allgäu at the foot of the Alps.
- At Park Hochsauerland, you can bond with newborn animals at the new Kids Farm, go hiking or mountain biking in the land of 1000 hills or do the most exciting activities at the brand new Action Factory!
- Hiking enthusiasts will enjoy long walks in the fresh air and the beautiful nature of the Hunsrück-Hochwald national park in Park Bostalsee.
Enjoy the French countryside in May
- Near Paris and Disneyland® Paris, you will find the destination Villages Nature® Paris, where you can experience abundant water fun at the Aqualagon - one of the largest water parks in Europe.
- If you’d like to be in the heart of nature but also near the loved region of Champagne, come to Le Lac d’Ailette, located on a beautiful lake with a vast selection of water explorations.
- For those looking for a rejuvenating holiday in a forest, Les Trois Forêts has just what you need at its large Deep Nature® Spa. Time to truly unwind.
- Experience the charm of the Normandy countryside at Les Bois-Francs. Stay in renewed cottages and hotel rooms with all the comfort you need. And enjoy the most fun time together while bowling or exploring the Children’s farm!
- Filter by:
386 available accommodations
- Price ascending
- Descending price
- Number of bedroom
*Book at least 2 months in advance and receive a 20% discount for families or groups with at least one child under 13 or one person 55 years of age or older. The Family or 55+ discount is not valid during school vacations and extended weekends.
On bookings for Villages Nature® Paris, you receive a maximum 10% Family or 55+ Discount, if you are travelling in the company of someone over 55 or with at least one child under 6. The booking must be made at least 60 days before arrival.
Premium Lakeside cottage
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 60 m²
- Private covered terrace with garden furniture and panoramic view overlooking the lake
- American style kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher and NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
- Bathroom with whirpool bath
- Made-up-beds service
No offers available
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00 in our Belgium parks and every day from 16h00 in our Dutch, German and French parks
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00