A rural town on the banks of the river Maas, Dilsen-Stokkem lies in the lovely province of Belgian Limburg. Dilsen-Stokkem is not only situated on the border of the Netherlands and Belgium; beyond the town, the low fertile ‘Maasvlakte’ merges into the sandy ‘Kempisch Plateau’, which gradually becomes steeper and steeper. This makes for a beautiful varied green landscape. So it is not surprising that the ‘Maasland’ around Dilsen-Stokkem is ideal for biking and hiking holidays. You can take long bike rides along clearly marked routes. You'll discover the four castles the town boasts, and ride through charming villages and delightful countryside, over roads that are flat and often empty of cars as well. You can even cross the river Maas on a ferry and continue your route on the Dutch side.
Hikers love the Hoge Kempen National Park. There used to be mines here and gravel was extracted. The drabness of that time has been replaced by abundant flora and fauna, huge water features and superb views from the top of the old slag heaps. Perhaps retail therapy is more up your street? The Outlet Center of Maasmechelen Village is just a stone's throw away - boutique after boutique with the best-known brands. And of course you can jump in the car and go to Maastricht (NL) or Aachen (DE). Both are destinations with cosy terraces, varied culture and great shopping streets.
Situated in Dilsen-Stokkem on the edge of the Hoge Kempen National Park, the Terhills Resort is a green oasis full of diversity where you'll enjoy a wonderful holiday with the whole family. It's here where you can switch between nature and adventure. Stay in a stylishly furnished VIP and Exclusive cottage full of luxury and ease, and you can even choose for a panoramic view out over the lake. Rental boat at your own jetty: what more could you want? At a short walk from the resort, there's action as well as relaxation to enjoy. At Cablepark Terhills you can go waterskiing or wake boarding, and you can get soaking wet on the challenging water course at Aquapark Terhills. Need some me-time? Then Elaisa Wellness is a must. Ancient world cultures reveal their wellness secrets with baths and body treatments.
extra 15% Family- or 55+ discount More info
Book your stay at least 2 months in advance and receive 15% discount for families or groups with at least one child younger than 13 years or at least one adult older than 55.
Family and Senior discount is valid during fixed periods and is not valid for all types of cottages. If the reduction is valid for the period in which you want to make your booking, it will be shown during the booking process that you can take advantage of this reduction.
CONDITIONS CHANGE YOUR STAY FREE OF CHARGE FOR BOOKINGS MADE AS FROM 09/10/2020
OFFER FREE CHANGE OF BOOKING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Sales, remain applicable except for the conditions described below which prevail:
Validity of the offer:
- This offer is only valid for new bookings made after 08/10/2020, with an arrival date before the 30/09/2021.
- This offer is valid for all bookings concluded through https://www.centerparcs.eu/ and for all destinations.
- This offer is valid for bookings made via our call center, website https://www.centerparcs.eu or on our parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The price offer is based on an adjusted offer of activities and/or facilities at the village.
Payment for arrivals as from 1/10/2020: the normal payment conditions apply, as stated in our general terms and conditions
Conditions for modifications:
- You can modify the village, date and/or cottage type.
- You can modify your booking once, at least 21 days before arrival date.
- If you want to modify the arrival date, you can postpone until 31/12/2021 (maximum arrival date).
- This new date and/or new village is subject to availability.
- In deviation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, no administrative costs (charge) for the modification of the booking will be charged.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference is charged to you.
- If the new booking is less expensive, the price difference is returned to you through a voucher.
- If you wish to modify your booking, please call our Call Center to modify the booking.
- This offer doesn’t apply to cancellation or any other modification.
- Please note for any other modification or any cancellation (including a 2nd change of the same booking and/or modification doesn’t concern the village or the date), the General Terms of Sales will remain applicable to your booking.
Come together in style, in the heart of nature
OPENING MID 2021. Experience Terhills Resort with all your being: a premium boutique resort where luxury and nature go hand in hand with stylish, waterfront cottages. Right next to the Hoge Kempen National Park. The surrounding area invites you to go shopping, relax in the wellness zone or go water-skiing.
- 39 activities
- 2 Luxury levels
From Mon 17 until Fri 21 Jan 2022 (5 days - 4 nights) - 2 pers.
€ 399€ 320
Price per accommodation* The prices shown exclude reservation costs (€29,50 per booking), tourist taxes and other fees.