May holiday at Center Parcs!
May holidays are marvelous at Center Parcs, where you can choose the bungalow of your choice and experience a tailor-made break. Want to be near a beach or lake so you can cool off with water sports or sunbathe on your sunny balcony? Is grilling out on your private terrace with garden furniture your idea of a May getaway? Center Parcs has something for everyone.
If you book your stay now, you can change your reservation once free of charge up to 21 days before arrival* and extra re-booking flexibility up to 1 day before arrival in case of travel restrictions. *View the terms and conditions
Enjoying May in the Netherlands
- If you enjoy outdoor activities, like the Zip Wire and High Adventure Experience then go to De Kempervennen, where you can also beat the heat by snowboarding in the Montana Snowcenter! Feeling adventurous? Then book a stay in the new themed Adventure cottage!
- The completely renewed park De Eemhof is located near the Eemmeer Lake so you can sunbathe on the balcony of your water front suite or the terrace of a private boat house. Or enjoy the nice weather on the terrace of your renewed cottage.
- Feeling adventurous? You can enjoy it both indoors and outdoors at Het Heijderbos. Indoors, the Jungle Dome will allow for a real jungle experience! Or book a stay in the themed Adventure Cottage! Also, don’t forget to go hiking in national park De Maasduinen.
- Dive into numerous water and beach sports in Port Zélande, with the North Sea beach on one side and the Grevelingenmeer on the other. Stay in spacious cottages for up to 12 persons or in a special accommodation, such as a Lodgetent or Kids cottage.
Discover Belgium in May
Our Belgian parks offer some of the best places to go in May. They’re perfect for getting back in touch with nature and getting into shape thanks to all of the summery sports activities offered.
- At De Vossemeren you can hike through nature in the Bosland with the special Sahara van Lommel or stroll around the park and its two large lakes. A rainy day? The kids will have a great time in the covered Discovery Bay. Or treat them to a stay in the brand new Wonders of Nature cottage!
- Enjoy the fresh sea air during a beach walk along the Flemish coast. Do the nicest outdoor activities together, such as a game of minigolf. The kids will also have a great time with a visit to the children's farm or hours of fun in the outdoor playgrounds in animal theme at Park De Haan.
- Can't wait for summer? Go snorkling in the Asian Fishing Village in Erperheide’s Aqua Mundo and see numerous exotic fishes, in a lovely 29 degrees Celsius. Or go outside and experience the blooming nature while hiking or biking through the Limburgse Kempen.
May holiday in Germany
Germany is one of the best holiday destinations, thanks to its vast landscape ranging from the wide North Sea beaches to the green rolling hills of the Alpine Mountains.
- If you’re interested in learning a new outdoor activity, why not take diving lessons for kids and adults in Bispinger Heide, where you can also stay in a Boathouse, Treehouse, or an Eden cottage. Also, all cottages and hotel rooms are being renewed and the first ones are already bookable!
- If you’re into health and luxury accommodations, come and stay in an Exclusive cottage in Park Allgäu at the foot of the Alps.
- At the completely renewed Park Hochsauerland, you can cuddle with newborn animals at the new Kids Farm, go hiking or mountain biking in the land of 1000 hills or do the most exciting activities at the brand new Action Factory!
- Hiking enthusiasts will enjoy long walks in the fresh air and the beautiful nature of the Hunsrück-Hochwald national park in Park Bostalsee.
Enjoy the French countryside in May
- Near Paris and Disneyland® Paris, you will find the destination Villages Nature® Paris, where you can experience abundant water fun at the Aqualagon - one of the largest water parks in Europe.
- If you’d like to be in the heart of nature but also near the famous region of Champagne, come to Le Lac d’Ailette, located on a beautiful lake with a vast selection of water activities.
- For those looking for a rejuvenating holiday in a forest, Les Trois Forêts has just what you need at its large Deep Nature® Spa.
- Experience the charm of the Normandy countryside at Les Bois-Francs. Stay in renewed cottages and hotel rooms with a fresh, stylish design. And enjoy the most fun activities together such as the new bowling and the renewed Children’s farm!
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 54 m²
- An adventurous stay full of exciting discoveries
- A themed interior, where every room takes you on a trip around the world
- Dedicated (interactive) features that truly give you the feeling of being on an expedition.
No offers available
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00 in our Belgium parks and every day from 16h00 in our Dutch, German and French parks
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00