Region Rhénanie Palatinat
Rhineland-Palatinate, an intriguing region.
Rhineland-Palatinate seems a world apart from the rest of Germany. It combines fluvial landscapes, fortified castles, volcanic mountains, the Rhine gorges, contains half of Germany's wine-growing region, and produces two-thirds of Germany's wines. The region shares a border with France, Luxembourg and Belgium. Holidays in Rhineland-Palatinate promise to be exciting. Culture and history buffs will be spoiled for choice during their holiday in Germany. You can visit Mainz, the capital of the state, where you can visit the Gutenburg printing press, let yourself be captivated by Trier, the most northerly Roman town which holds the title of the oldest town in Germany, or experience the enchantment of castles throughout the region such as Marksburg Castle, Katz Castle and Eltz Castle. These attractions have the advantage of being suitable to visit while on a family holiday in Rhineland-Palatinate, especially if the children consider them as adventures to be experienced!
On a weekend trip to Rhineland-Palatinate, it's also easy to be tempted by wine tastings and tours of wine cellars: The Ahr, the Rheinhessen, the Mosel, the Nahe and the Middle Rhine form all of the wine-growing area in the region. The region is renowned for its romantic atmosphere and natural environment, and is densely covered by forest. Apart from the Rhine and its tributaries, there is an awe-inspiring volcanic mountain range: the Eifel, located at the centre of the state, which has the particularity of having "maars", lakes formed in the crater of an extinct volcano.
Center Parcs open the doors of their leisure park in Rhineland-Palatinate to you for your stay in the region. Park Eifel offers accommodation in cottages in a relaxing setting near a lake. The lake forms a fantastic natural water park in Rhineland-Palatinate. It is complemented by a water complex in the holiday residence. Thanks to these facilities, holidays with children in Rhineland-Palatinate are anything but boring!
extra 15% Family- or 55+ discount More info
Book your stay at least 2 months in advance and receive 15% discount for families or groups with at least one child younger than 13 years or at least one adult older than 55.
Family and Senior discount is valid during fixed periods and is not valid for all types of cottages. If the reduction is valid for the period in which you want to make your booking, it will be shown during the booking process that you can take advantage of this reduction.
CONDITIONS CHANGE YOUR STAY FREE OF CHARGE FOR BOOKINGS MADE AS FROM 28/08/2020
OFFER FREE CHANGE OF BOOKING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Sales, remain applicable except for the conditions described below which prevail:
Validity of the offer
- This offer is only valid for new bookings made after 28/08/2020, with an arrival date before the 31/03/2021.
- This offer is valid for all bookings concluded through https://www.centerparcs.eu/ and for all destinations.
- This offer is valid for bookings made via our call center, website https://www.centerparcs.eu or on our parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The price offer is based on an adjusted offer of activities and/or facilities at the village.
Payment for arrivals as from 1/10/2020: the normal payment conditions apply, as stated in our general terms and conditions
Payment for arrivals until and including 30/09/2020:
- Payment with deposit (credit card only)
- If you book on the 7th day or more than 7 days before arrival date you have the option to place a deposit by credit card of 10% at booking, with a minimum amount of 50€. The remaining amount needs to be paid by credit card 6 days before arrival date at the latest. You can choose to pay the remaining amount before that time.
- For bookings made less than 7 days before arrival date you will pay 100% of price at the booking.
- Payment without deposit (all payment methods)
- The full payment needs to be done at the booking
- The 10% value refers to the total booking, including extras (arrangements and insurance).
- The above payment conditions do not apply to payment with vouchers. Please find the terms and conditions applicable for vouchers here.
Conditions for modifications
- You can modify the village, date and/or cottage type.
- You can modify your booking once, at least 21 days before arrival date.
- If you want to modify the arrival date, you can postpone until 30-09-2021 (maximum arrival date).
- This new date and/or new village is subject to availability.
- In deviation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, no administrative costs (charge) for the modification of the booking will be charged.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference is charged to you.
- If the new booking is less expensive, the price difference is returned to you through a voucher.
- If you wish to modify your booking, please call our Call Center to modify the booking.
- This offer doesn’t apply to cancellation or any other modification.
- Please note for any other modification or any cancellation (including a 2nd change of the same booking and/or modification doesn’t concern the village or the date), the General Terms of Sales will remain applicable to your booking.
Carefree playing, surrounded by a beautiful volcanic landscape
A volcanic landscape in which you can cycle and do cross-country skiing. Isn't that great! And don't forget to visit the beautiful castles in the cities of Cochem and Nürburg.
- 64 activities
- 3 Luxury levels
From Mon 11 until Thur 14 Jan 2021 (4 days - 3 nights) - 2 pers.
Price per accommodation* The prices shown exclude reservation costs (€29,50 per booking), tourist taxes and other fees.