Sport and nature holidays in Flevoland.
Situated in the heart of Holland, the region of Flevoland is the perfect place for holidays in the Netherlands and ideal for recharging your batteries. It offers plenty of opportunities for walking in nature and taking part in water sports activities, ensuring you'll have a lovely family holiday in Flevoland in the Netherlands. This region is very suited to sporty types and people with a sense of adventure: during a holiday or weekend in Flevoland, you can go surfing or sailing on Eemmeer lake or try out a via ferrata course.
The natural surroundings offer endless possibilities for walking and cycling and exploring the flora and fauna of the region. Hosterwold wood, in particular, offers a unique experience for your holiday in Zeewolde: a walk through a forest of popular trees, canoeing, mountain biking, collecting mushrooms, etc. History and architecture buffs, don't miss the small town of Amersfoort. From its canals, bridges and old houses dating from the Middle Ages, it's a delight to behold and has fully signposted walking routes. If you're on holiday with children in Flevoland, you can visit Dolfinarium Harderwijk where you can see dolphins, seals, walruses and sea lions take part in fabulous displays. You can also visit Amersfoort Zoo. For your holiday in Flevoland, Pierre et Vacances welcomes you to De Eemhof, its leisure park in Flevoland.
Cottages on the banks of the water, a green setting and quiet environment: just what you need for a wholly relaxing break. Children and adults will never get bored thanks to the multitude of activities on offer. From playgrounds and shows to bowling and climbing, canoeing and mini-golf, there's definitely something for all tastes. And for those who love swimming, why not enjoy a relaxing moment in our Flevoland water park, a veritable tropical pool with water slides, wave pool, crazy river and lots of other attractions.
extra 15% Family- or 55+ discount More info
Book your stay at least 2 months in advance and receive 15% discount for families or groups with at least one child younger than 13 years or at least one adult older than 55.
Family and Senior discount is valid during fixed periods and is not valid for all types of cottages. If the reduction is valid for the period in which you want to make your booking, it will be shown during the booking process that you can take advantage of this reduction.
CONDITIONS CHANGE YOUR STAY FREE OF CHARGE FOR BOOKINGS MADE AS FROM 28/08/2020
OFFER FREE CHANGE OF BOOKING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Sales, remain applicable except for the conditions described below which prevail:
Validity of the offer
- This offer is only valid for new bookings made after 28/08/2020, with an arrival date before the 31/03/2021.
- This offer is valid for all bookings concluded through https://www.centerparcs.eu/ and for all destinations.
- This offer is valid for bookings made via our call center, website https://www.centerparcs.eu or on our parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The price offer is based on an adjusted offer of activities and/or facilities at the village.
Payment for arrivals as from 1/10/2020: the normal payment conditions apply, as stated in our general terms and conditions
Payment for arrivals until and including 30/09/2020:
- Payment with deposit (credit card only)
- If you book on the 7th day or more than 7 days before arrival date you have the option to place a deposit by credit card of 10% at booking, with a minimum amount of 50€. The remaining amount needs to be paid by credit card 6 days before arrival date at the latest. You can choose to pay the remaining amount before that time.
- For bookings made less than 7 days before arrival date you will pay 100% of price at the booking.
- Payment without deposit (all payment methods)
- The full payment needs to be done at the booking
- The 10% value refers to the total booking, including extras (arrangements and insurance).
- The above payment conditions do not apply to payment with vouchers. Please find the terms and conditions applicable for vouchers here.
Conditions for modifications
- You can modify the village, date and/or cottage type.
- You can modify your booking once, at least 21 days before arrival date.
- If you want to modify the arrival date, you can postpone until 30-09-2021 (maximum arrival date).
- This new date and/or new village is subject to availability.
- In deviation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, no administrative costs (charge) for the modification of the booking will be charged.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference is charged to you.
- If the new booking is less expensive, the price difference is returned to you through a voucher.
- If you wish to modify your booking, please call our Call Center to modify the booking.
- This offer doesn’t apply to cancellation or any other modification.
- Please note for any other modification or any cancellation (including a 2nd change of the same booking and/or modification doesn’t concern the village or the date), the General Terms of Sales will remain applicable to your booking.
Mediterranean atmospheres along the Eemmeer lake, a water sports paradise
Endless activities, including a bicycle tour through the biggest forest in Western Europe and views over the sparkling Eemmeer lake, close to Amsterdam and Utrecht.
- 105 activities
- 3 Luxury levels
- 4 special accommodations
From Wed 9 until Fri 11 Dec (3 days - 2 nights) - 2 pers.
Price per accommodation* The prices shown exclude reservation costs (€29,50 per booking), tourist taxes and other fees.