Zeewolde - the charm of the Mediterranean on the banks of Eemmeer lake
Zeewolde is a town in the centre of the Netherlands that is known for its landscapes, particularly due to paintings by painters such as Richard Serra. Located east of a small lake named Wolderwijd, Zeewolde is a small municipality that's ideal for restful holidays in harmony with nature. South of the town, the large forest of Hosterwold is home to many wild animals and protected tree species. The ideal environment for spending a lovely holiday in the Netherlands.
During a family holiday in Zeewolde, you'll stay in a family cottage at the heart of nature with a large outdoor area to recharge your batteries in the fresh air. Children can take part in many fun activities such as solving the secret of the Mystery Mission or taking on the challenges of Cool Factor Next Level. The Zeewolde water park also offers entertaining activities like the Turbo Twister and Flow Rider.
The Zeewolde leisure park is the perfect place for a holiday whether you're with friends or that special someone. Water sports fans will be delighted to indulge in surfing and sailing at Eemeer lake. Those who prefer a bird's eye view can find an interesting sporting challenge in the form of the village's via ferrata course. Those who prefer to relax and go for walks during their holiday in Zeewolde, will have plenty to do at the Market Square, the focal point of the village, where they can go shopping, have a cocktail on a sunny terrace or taste local produce at the market.
The nearest large town to the village is Amersfoort, a lively, colourful town with a great atmosphere. While spending a weekend in Zeewolde, make sure to visit its historical centre surrounded by its medieval walls, the Tower of Our Lady and its canals, which are typical of northern Dutch towns. While on holiday with children in Zeewolde, make sure to also visit Dolfinarium Harderwijk, where you can see dolphins, walruses, seals and sea lions at 9 different displays.
extra 15% Family- or 55+ discount More info
Book your stay at least 2 months in advance and receive 15% discount for families or groups with at least one child younger than 13 years or at least one adult older than 55.
Family and Senior discount is valid during fixed periods and is not valid for all types of cottages. If the reduction is valid for the period in which you want to make your booking, it will be shown during the booking process that you can take advantage of this reduction.
CONDITIONS CHANGE YOUR STAY FREE OF CHARGE FOR BOOKINGS MADE AS FROM 28/08/2020
OFFER FREE CHANGE OF BOOKING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Sales, remain applicable except for the conditions described below which prevail:
Validity of the offer
- This offer is only valid for new bookings made after 28/08/2020, with an arrival date before the 31/03/2021.
- This offer is valid for all bookings concluded through https://www.centerparcs.eu/ and for all destinations.
- This offer is valid for bookings made via our call center, website https://www.centerparcs.eu or on our parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The price offer is based on an adjusted offer of activities and/or facilities at the village.
Payment for arrivals as from 1/10/2020: the normal payment conditions apply, as stated in our general terms and conditions
Payment for arrivals until and including 30/09/2020:
- Payment with deposit (credit card only)
- If you book on the 7th day or more than 7 days before arrival date you have the option to place a deposit by credit card of 10% at booking, with a minimum amount of 50€. The remaining amount needs to be paid by credit card 6 days before arrival date at the latest. You can choose to pay the remaining amount before that time.
- For bookings made less than 7 days before arrival date you will pay 100% of price at the booking.
- Payment without deposit (all payment methods)
- The full payment needs to be done at the booking
- The 10% value refers to the total booking, including extras (arrangements and insurance).
- The above payment conditions do not apply to payment with vouchers. Please find the terms and conditions applicable for vouchers here.
Conditions for modifications
- You can modify the village, date and/or cottage type.
- You can modify your booking once, at least 21 days before arrival date.
- If you want to modify the arrival date, you can postpone until 30-09-2021 (maximum arrival date).
- This new date and/or new village is subject to availability.
- In deviation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, no administrative costs (charge) for the modification of the booking will be charged.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference is charged to you.
- If the new booking is less expensive, the price difference is returned to you through a voucher.
- If you wish to modify your booking, please call our Call Center to modify the booking.
- This offer doesn’t apply to cancellation or any other modification.
- Please note for any other modification or any cancellation (including a 2nd change of the same booking and/or modification doesn’t concern the village or the date), the General Terms of Sales will remain applicable to your booking.