Westerhoven - the charm of a peaceful stay by the lakeside
Located several kilometres from the Belgian border and the town of Eindhoven, in the North Brabant province, Westerhoven is a small Dutch village with a lot of charm. With a typical town centre and a church housing an old clock is over five centuries old, your holiday in Westerhoven will be characterised by history and use nature as a playground.
Ideally located on the banks of two large lakes, the De Kempervennen village is entirely centred on nature. During your family holiday in Westerhoven you can stay in spacious, bright cottages located directly in the forest, on the banks of the lake, or directly on the water in the luxurious floating houses we offer exclusively at this village. With many activities, both outdoors and indoors, and with the natural environment as a huge playground, there's no way you'll get bored while on holiday with children in Westerhoven.
The Westerhoven leisure park lies directly on the banks of the lake, offering diverse activities for the family such as diving, water skiing and wakeboarding. An indoor slope for skiing and snowboarding is also available within the village. If you prefer a tropical ambience, head to the Westerhoven water park where you can dive into a tropical jungle with water slides, a wild river and even a wave pool.
During your weekend in Westerhoven, take the time to visit the Saint Servatius Church, dating from 1886, and its 44-metre tall tower with the Servaes clock which is over five centuries old. You can also make the most of your holiday in the Netherlands by going a few kilometres to reach Eindhoven, the fifth-largest city in the Netherlands. There you can visit the Van Abbemuseum which boasts an impressive collection of contemporary art, the Arts centre for its light-based installations, and the open-air history museum which retraces human life from the Iron Age to the Middle Ages.
extra 15% Family- or 55+ discount More info
Book your stay at least 2 months in advance and receive 15% discount for families or groups with at least one child younger than 13 years or at least one adult older than 55.
Family and Senior discount is valid during fixed periods and is not valid for all types of cottages. If the reduction is valid for the period in which you want to make your booking, it will be shown during the booking process that you can take advantage of this reduction.
CONDITIONS CHANGE YOUR STAY FREE OF CHARGE
OFFER FREE CHANGE OF BOOKING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Sales, remain applicable except for the conditions described below which prevail:
Validity of the offer:
- This offer is only valid for new bookings made after 11/02/2021, with an arrival date before the 30/09/2021.
- This offer is valid for all bookings concluded through https://www.centerparcs.eu/ and for all destinations.
- This offer is valid for bookings made via our call center, website https://www.centerparcs.eu or on our parks in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- The price offer is based on an adjusted offer of activities and/or facilities at the village.
Payment for arrivals as from 1/10/2020: the normal payment conditions apply, as stated in our general terms and conditions
Conditions for modifications:
- You can modify the village, date and/or cottage type.
- You can modify your booking twice, at least 21 days before arrival date.
- If you want to modify the arrival date, you can postpone until 31/12/2021 (maximum arrival date).
- This new date and/or new village is subject to availability.
- In deviation of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, no administrative costs (charge) for the modification of the booking will be charged.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference is charged to you.
- If the new booking is less expensive, the price difference is returned to you through a voucher.
- If you wish to modify your booking, please call our Call Center to modify the booking.
- This offer doesn’t apply to cancellation or any other modification.
- Please note for any other modification or any cancellation (including a 2nd change of the same booking and/or modification doesn’t concern the village or the date), the General Terms of Sales will remain applicable to your booking.
Lots of activities, both indoors and outdoors, in the heart of nature
Life is good in Brabant near Eindhoven, with two large lakes, endless activities and an indoor snow hall for water and winter sports, all year round!
- 114 activities
- 3 Luxury levels
- 2 special accommodations
From Tue 9 until Thur 11 Mar (3 days - 2 nights) - 2 pers.
€ 139€ 109
Price per accommodation* The prices shown exclude reservation costs (€29,50 per booking), tourist taxes and other fees.