Autumn Holidays at Center Parcs
No matter the weather, our Center Parcs villages offer loads of holiday fun at great holiday destinations. Surrounded by multi-colored leaves and mushrooms in the forest or cool breezes on the beach, Center Parcs truly is the best place to go on holiday in October. Wake up in your fully equipped cottage and get ready for an exciting day, filled with indoor or outdoor activities. We can ensure you that, even in October, you can enjoy a sunny holiday in our swimming paradise Aqua Mundo and the covered center Market Dome. Prefer to get some fresh air? Explore nature at its best with many outdoor activities. And when the sun sets, you can sit in front of your fireplace with a nice cup of hot cocoa. Beautiful memories guaranteed!
Halloween at Center Parcs
- Family Quiz Night: Test your knowledge about Halloween by answering the questions with your family in the Market Dome/Action Factory. Did you win? You will receive a nice prize!
- Kids Halloween Disco: Thanks to the Halloween songs, the Kids Disco is completely transformed into a Halloween party. Come and join the Kids Disco with theme.
- Wannabe a Witch or Wizard: Have you always wanted to be a witch or wizard? Take your change! In the fully decorated Kids Club you will discover the joy of becoming one. At the end, the parents can come and take a spooky look at the kids.
Holiday in The Netherlands
- De Kempervennen: Located in Brabant, in the south of The Netherlands and nearby Eindhoven Airport. Enjoy the colorful changing environment while walking along the two large lakes. Or show what you can do on the slopes of the indoor ski hall Montana Snowcenter. All year round there are plenty of indoor and outdoor activities!
- De Eemhof: Enjoy the stunning view over the Eemmeer lake and the bright autumn colours of the large forest that surrounds the park. And if you want to go out for a day, you can easily get to the city of Amsterdam. You won't be bored inside either. Go to the new Action Factory together and take on the challenge in the Indoor Climbing Paradise!
- Het Heijderbos, located in the woods of Limburg and close to Nijmegen, has been completely renewed: all cottages (and new Adventure cottages), the indoor play play world Jungle Dome, the new Duo Racer slide and much more.
Holiday in France
- Villages Nature® Paris: A unique holiday experience at only 8 minutes drive from Disneyland® Paris. Stay in luxury accommodations, experience plenty of splashing fun in one of the largest water parks in Europe and enrich your knowledge in the educational worlds of this park.
- Les Bois-Francs: Take the family to new adventures in the Normandy countryside. Plenty of water fun? Then head for the renewed Aqua Mundo. Want to play the best games with the whole family? The Action Factory is waiting for you. And for real pampering, go to the Spa Deep Nature®. Don't forget to explore the surroundings of the park as well. The region is known for its impressive history and cultural heritage.
Holiday in Belgium
- Park De Haan: This park is located on the Flemish coast and close to the city of Bruges. Enjoy the indoor activities, try something new in the various restaurants and take a dive in the Aqua Mundo. Especially for the little ones, there are hours of fun in the indoor playworld BALUBA. Going out together? Explore the sights in the surrounding area or take a bike ride along the beach.
- Erperheide: Looking for a true children’s paradise? Then this completely renewed park in Belgian Limburg is the place to be! In the indoor playworld BALUBA, there’s not a single moment of boredom. Do you like to go out into nature? Take a walk in the forest and enjoy the sound of the crunching autumn leaves.
Holiday in Germany
- Bispinger Heide: Fully submerge yourself in the colorful changes in nature in the region of Lüneburger Heide, close to sophisticated Hamburg. The perfect location to add a city trip to your holiday in Germany! With a renewed indoor playworld BALUBA, an indoor Climbing Paradise and a Wellness Center, the park offers both action and relaxation.
- Park Hochsauerland: The Sauerland region is also known as the land of 1000 hills and one of the most beautiful winter sports destinations in Germany. A hike through the hilly landscape. A run from the pistes in Winterberg when the snow has fallen. Playing for hours in Europe's longest playground AVENTURA 2.0 Or just relaxing in the Deep Nature® Spa. Plenty to do for everyone.
*Book at least 2 months in advance and receive a 20% discount for families or groups with at least one child under 13 or one person 55 years of age or older. The Family or 55+ discount is not valid during school vacations and extended weekends.
On bookings for Villages Nature® Paris, you receive a maximum 10% Family or 55+ Discount, if you are travelling in the company of someone over 55 or with at least one child under 6. The booking must be made at least 60 days before arrival.
Premium Lakeside cottage
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 60 m²
- Private covered terrace with garden furniture and panoramic view overlooking the lake
- American style kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher and NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto
- Bathroom with whirpool bath
- Made-up-beds service
Water Front Suite VIP Apartment
- 4 pers.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Streaming Wi-Fi
- Spacious balcony with panoramic view over the Eemmeer lake
- Bathroom with a Finnish sauna and a bubble bath
- Daily delivery of breakfast sandwiches to your door before 9 a.m.
No offers available
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00 in our Belgium parks and every day from 16h00 in our Dutch, German and French parks
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00